1.本站为演示站,详细介绍地址点此
2. 需要完整代码联系博主, 微信/QQ 847064370,提供源码和远程部署,讲解服务。原创不易,请支持正版。言曌博客, 开发者交流群:590480292
3. 博主承接毕业设计项目、收徒带新人、问题解决等,详情 点此查看

书籍详情

泰坦尼克号

作者:舒特斯曼
还有十三米 你应该看到了
13 meters. You should see it.



好的 把它开到艏栏上面去
Okay, take her up and over the bow rail.



和平二号 我们正越过艏栏 跟住了
Mir 2, we're going over the bow. Stay with us.



好的安静 我们开始拍摄了
Okay, quiet. We're rolling.



看着她如幽灵船般从黑暗中浮现…
Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost



每次都让我心动
still gets me every time.



这艘巨轮的残骸就这样伏在她…
To see the sad ruin of the great ship sitting here...



一九一二年四月十五日
where she landed at 2:30 in the morning



凌晨两点三十…
of April 15, 1912...



从海面慢慢…
after her long fall...



坠落下来的地方
from the world above.



老大 你废话真多
You are so full of shit, boss.



第六次下潜 我们又来到了泰坦尼克号的甲板上
Dive 6. Here we are again on the deck of



水下二点五英里 三千八百二十一米
21/2 miles down. 3,821 meters.



外部压力为每平方英寸三点五吨
The pressure outside is 31/2 tons per square inch.



这些窗户有九英寸厚
These windows are 9 inches thick.



如果没了它们 一眨眼我们就拜拜了
If they go, it's sayonara in two microseconds.



行了 废话够多了
All right, enough of that bullshit.



跟昨天一样 把她停在船长室上面
Just put her down on the roof of the officers' quarters



和平二号 我们正着陆在大阶梯上方 你们准备好了吗?
Mir 2, we're landing right over the



好的布洛克 正在释放邓金 开始吧 查理
Yeah, Brock. Launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie.



- 好的 拖绳已释放 - 拖绳已释放
- All right, tether out. - Tether out.



好了布洛克 我们正在沿着船体向下移动
Okay, Brock, we're dropping down along the hull.



好的明白 向下并从头等舱通道门进入
Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down and go into the



我要你们搜索D层…
I want you guys working the D deck...



接待处和餐厅
reception area and the dining saloon.



收到
Copy that.



- 释放拖绳 好 现在向左 向左 - 好的 从左面进去
- Tether out. Okay, now left. Left,



“史努比”号探测器开始下潜 我们沿着楼梯往下
Snoop Dog is on the move. We're headed down



好的刘易斯 下潜到B层
Okay Lewis, drop down to B deck.



- 好 A层了 - 老大 再放一点拖绳
- Okay, A deck. - Give me some rope, Captain.



B层 进去 进去
B deck. Get in there. Get in there.



小心门框
Watch the door frame.



- 当心 当心 - 我看到了 没事
- Watch it, watch it. - I see it. I got it.



- 一切都好吧?往下一点 - 我们没问题 老大 冷静点
- We good? Bring her down. - We're



好的 转向
Okay, make your turn.



- 拖绳到头了 老大 - 转过去 注意墙壁
- Cable out, Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the



布洛克 我们在钢琴这里 收到了吗?
Yeah Brock, we're at the piano. You copy?



恩 收到了
Okay, copy that.



好的 就那里 就那里
Okay, right there. Right there.



好的就是它 就是那里 那是卧室的门
Okay, that's it, that's it. That's the bedroom door.



看到了 我看到了
I see it. I see it.



我们进去了!
We're in!



进去了 宝贝儿 我们到了
We're in, baby. We're there.



那是霍克利的床
That's Hockley's bed.



那狗娘养的就睡这里啊
That's where the son of a bitch slept.



唉哟 水龙头好像开着哦
Oops. Somebody left the water running.



等一下等一下 回到右边
Hold it. Hold it just a second. Go back to the right.



那个衣柜门 靠近点
That wardrobe door. Get closer.



老大 你感觉到什么了吗?
You smelling something, boss?



- 我想看看下面有什么 - 把机械臂放出来
- I want to see what's under it. - Give me my




All right.
每日一句 更多
英文
Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
中文
今日事今日毕
字母词汇表 更多
a开头的单词
b开头的单词
c开头的单词