1.本站为演示站,详细介绍地址点此
2. 需要完整代码联系博主, 微信/QQ 847064370,提供源码和远程部署,讲解服务。原创不易,请支持正版。言曌博客, 开发者交流群:590480292
3. 博主承接毕业设计项目、收徒带新人、问题解决等,详情 点此查看

书籍详情

肖申克的救赎

作者:斯蒂芬·埃德温·金
德弗瑞恩先生
Mr. Dufresne, describe...



…描述一下你太太被谋杀当晚,你曾和她谈过些什么?
...the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered.



一些很糟糕的话
It was very bitter.



她说她很高兴我已知道,她不想再偷偷摸摸了
She said she was glad I knew, that she hated all the sneaking around.



她说她想离婚
And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno.



-你当时有什么反应? -我对她说我不会在乎的
- What was your response? - I told her I would not grant one.



“在我看见你在雷诺市前,下地狱吧!”
"I'll see you in hell before I see you in Reno."



你的邻居曾听你说过这些话吧?
Those were your words, according to your neighbors.



随他们怎么说
If they say so.



我当时很不开心,什么都不记得了
I really don't remember. I was upset.



你和太太争吵后发生了什么事?
What happened after you argued with your wife?



她收拾好行李
She packed a bag.



到昆汀先生家里去了
She packed a bag to go and stay with Mr. Quentin.



格伦·昆汀,职业高尔夫教练
Glenn Quentin, golf pro at the Snowden Hills Country Club...



你知道他是你妻子的情人
... whom you had discovered was your wife's lover.



你跟踪她了吗?
Did you follow her?



我先去了几间酒吧找
I went to a few bars first.



接着,我开车去了昆汀家,但他们不在家里
Later, I drove to his house to confront them. They weren't home.



我把车停在街角
I parked in the turnout...



等在那里
... and waited.



有何企图吗?
With what intention?



我不太确定
I'm not sure.



我非常困惑
I was confused...



还有点醉
... drunk.



我觉得
I think...



我只是想吓一吓他们
... mostly I wanted to scare them.



他们到家后,你就进屋杀了他们
When they arrived, you went up to the house and murdered them.



没有,我控制了自己
I was sobering up.



我开车回家睡觉来忘记一切
I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off.



在回家的路上,我把枪扔进了河里
Along the way, I threw my gun into the Royal River.



我很肯定这一点
I've been very clear on this point.



但我感到奇怪的是,第二天早上清洁女工发现……
I get hazy where the cleaning woman shows up the following morning...



你太太和她的情人死在床上
...and finds your wife in bed with her lover...



致死的子弹是出自点38口径的手枪
...riddled with.38-caliber bullets.



德福瑞恩先生,你和我一样都觉得那是巧合吗?
Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me?



确实是巧合
Yes, it does.



你仍坚持说你在凶案发生前
Yet you still maintain you threw your gun into the river...



已经把枪扔进河里了吗?
...before the murders took place.



这对你很有利
That's very convenient.



这是事实
It's the truth.
每日一句 更多
英文
Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence.
中文
自信是会传染的,缺乏自信也是。
字母词汇表 更多
a开头的单词
b开头的单词
c开头的单词